Safe for use in occupied spaces the abUV™ LED fixture provides continuous UV-C Room Air Disinfection.
abUV™ is engineered to kill at least 99.9% of airborne pathogens such as mold, bacteria, and viruses including SARS-CoV-2. It’s steel troffer body offers a solid, reliable installation. The abUVTM troffers are available in 2’x2’ and 2’x4’ configurations and provide top-of-the-line lumen output plus low maintenance and a tube-based, sustainably designed fixture.
abUV™ is the ultimate integrated lighting and disinfection system for post-coronavirus public spaces, be it hospitals, schools, offices, retail stores or public assemblies.
Use abUV™ to simply replace existing fluorescent or LED fixtures and wall switches
No cyber-security risks associated with wireless systems
Delivers two air changes per hour in a 100 square-foot room
Delivers 24 hour airborne disinfection against SARS-CoV-2
- Safe for use in occupied rooms
- Works 24/7, continuously treating the air in a room
- No filter changes ever required
- LED indicators for simple lamp diagnosis
- 10,000 hours rated UV-C quartz lamp
- Enclosed housing for safe air disinfection
- 5 year warranty
- Dimensions 24″ x 24″ x 4″ – Weight 9 lbs