Introducing Lite – smart UV-C technology that reduces the spread of infection at home and in the workplace.

Simply screw Lite into into an existing light fitting and it will disinfect a room with UV-C, automatically switching off if motion is detected. When UV-C isn’t in use, Lite can be used as a normal light and is ideal for offices where keyboards, telephones, printers and door handles become bacterial traps. Lite has been tested by the Danish Technological Institute and was proven to kill over 99% of viruses and bacteria.

Each Lite unit will disinfect up to 250 square feet, meaning a classroom or meeting room can be protected against infection risk by installing just a few units.

Use Lite to schedule regular protection of your home, office and classroom against the risk of infection.



Schedule regular cleaning cycles from cellphone app


Safety features shut off UV-C light as soon as motion is detected


Capable of killing 99% of viruses and bacteria


  • 99% effective in killing harmful viruses
  • Remotely controlled by a smartphone app
  • Simply screw bulb into existing 120v light fitting
  • Protects up to 250 square feet
  • 8,000 hour lifetime
  • Ozone free
  • 2 year warranty
  • Dimensions 6″ x 4″ x 7″ – Weight 1 lb

Request a Quote


Join our Newsletter