mUVe is an autonomous surface disinfecting robot that utilizes high-power UV-C to destroy pathogens, including SARS-CoV-2 at rates of over 99.99%.
mUVe shines UV-C light in a single 120 degree beam using an aluminium reflector to maximize the intensity on target surfaces. It’s innovative design includes a UV-C lamp on the robots base enabling simultaneous floor disinfection.
mUVe built-in LiDAR sensors are capable of detecting movement 15 feet away. Internet connectivity allows for data mapping and recording where the robot has been deployed. Cloud based software provides management reporting of which areas of a facility mUVe has disinfected.
mUVe is ideal for disinfecting large open spaces such as gyms, school classrooms and warehouses.
Utilizes high-power UV-C and capable of killing 99.99% of Covid-19 pathogens
Maps up to two million square feet of a facility and tracks run cycles
Built-in sensors detect movement 15 feet away and shuts down automatically
- Kills 99.99% of SARS-CoV-2 pathogens
- 3 hours run time with quick battery change out
- Intelligent safety sensors ensure no risk to humans
- Fully autonomous, runs pre-programmed routes
- Reports real time disinfection data to the cloud
- Travels at 18 inches per second
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions 20″ diameter x 69″ height – Weight 228 lbs