Introducing Rover, the first fully autonomous UV-C mobile disinfection robot manufactured in the USA.
Unlike manual approaches to disinfection, the UV-C light atop the autonomous mobile robot provides rapid, hands-free, effective inactivation of harmful microorganisms found in the air and on surfaces.
Rover kills 99.99% of Covid-19 pathogens and can disinfect over 18,000 sq feet on a single charge without any human interaction. Intelligent sensors enable the robot to avoid obstacles, yet perform safely. Data is made available to track Rover’s runtime, location and disinfection history.
Use Rover to regularly disinfect large spaces, and remove the need for expensive chemical cleaning solutions.
Equipped with 1140 watts of UV-C, killing 99.99% of Covid-19 pathogens
Runs pre-mapped routes reporting disinfection data in real time
Built-in sensors detect any human movement, ensuring safety of staff
- Kills 99.99% of Covid-19 pathogens
- Disinfects over 18,000 sq ft on a single run cycle
- Intelligent safety sensors ensure no risk to humans
- Fully autonomous, runs pre-programmed routes
- Reports real time disinfection data to the cloud
- Manufactured in the USA
- 1 year warranty
- Dimensions 78″ x 24″ x 36″ – Weight 350 lbs